Harrison Swift

Harrison Swift

Call us on

+44 (0)2034354425

Expert UK Tax Advisor Services

UK Tax Filing

Harrison Swift can prepare all of your UK personal income tax filings and where necessary we can liaise with HMRC on your behalf.
Personal incom tax return

Trustworthy Solutions for UK Personal Income Tax Returns

We provide UK tax filing services for UK residents and non-UK residents. US tax filers may be either of these amongst our client base.

We prepare UK personal income tax returns and trust returns.

Call us on:

+44 (0)2034354425

Top UK Tax Advisors in Cross-Border Taxation

Many UK taxpayers have assets outside the UK and often they are in the USA. We are aware of the tax complexities that UK tax filers face with assets overseas. As your trusted tax advisor in the UK, we ensure that clients pay the correct amount of tax in the appropriate jurisdiction. Leveraging foreign tax credit relief and relevant tax treaty relief, we optimize your tax obligations.

Professional Handling of UK Income Tax Return by Harrison Swift.


Types of UK Taxpayers

Domiciled Taxpayer

We file tax returns for taxpayers who are domiciled in the UK or have become domiciled in the UK.

Non-Domiciled Taxpayer

Certain UK tax residents who are US taxpayers and fall under non-domiciled status per UK tax laws.

Resident Taxpayers

We can help you determine if you are resident in the UK and file HMRC returns accordingly.

Non-Resident Taxpayers

We help taxpayers report their UK sourced income on non-resident income tax return filings to HMRC.

Frequently Asked Questions About UK Tax Filings

If you are domiciled in the UK for tax purposes or filing on the ‘arising basis’ and you have a foreign asset that is producing income, then generally you will need to file a UK tax return and report the income to HMRC.